Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Giraffe yourself a Merry little Christmas!

Hello my crafty friends. Welcome back. This weeks card for SSW2 is brought to you by Cute as a Button. 
                                                        
This weeks winner will get 2 free images. 
Here is this weeks sketch. 

For this challenge I used the cute image called Christmas Giraffe.  
colored with copics and used some flower soft to accent his cute little Santa hat. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at SSW2, Love to see what you do with the sketch. 

                                               




2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh, Heide ... this card turned out amazing. I love the glitter, your sentiment and all your papers.

Kathie said...

Oh Heide, I do love this image of this Giraffe, it's one of the cutest Christmas Giraffe's I've seen in years or could be the only one. I love your card and this cute image great work.
Hugs
Kathie
xox